cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: cocoon.exit();
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:13:01 GMT
The cocoon.exit() function only stops the current script execution, it
does not affect any continuations that have already been created.  To do
that you need to invalidate those continuations.

It looks like you're trying to implement a logout process... is there
any reason why you can't just invalidate the whole session?  If you've
got your continuations manager (see cocoon.xconf) configured to attach
continuations to the session, then they will automatically be
invalidated along with the session.

If for some reason you can't invalidate the session, then I think you
need to crawl up the continuation's ancestry and invalidate the oldest,
which will then automatically invalidate all the descendants.  Something
like:

   var kont = registrationForm.showForm(...
   var oldest = kont;
   while(oldest.getParent() != null) {
     oldest = oldest.getParent();
   }