cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Why 3 components handling SQL?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:49:19 GMT
Florian

Why do you need to use ESQL?  Why not just SQLTransformer -
 preceded and/or followed by other generator/transformer(s)?

Derek

PS No you're not a blockhead 8-)

>>> Dev at weitling <dev@weitling.net> 2006/09/14 02:25:30 PM >>>

> If you don't want to "program", the easiest might be the
> SQLTranformer, though there might be some cases (I'm not sure about
> that, hopefully someone can comment) where the ESQL stuff is more
> flexible.

Is it possible to use ESQL without embedding in XSP 'cause XSP should
not be used anymore (why?) ? May be I'm a blockhead not to see the
solution.

:-?
Florian

views of the CSIR.