cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <...@weitling.net>
Subject Resent: Explanation of the Cocoon directory structure
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:52:30 GMT
Phhh... sorry, sent this eMail to the wrong mailing list first. Time to
go to bed...

Hi!

The Cocoon directory structure isn't very concise: many directories with
the same or at least similar names at different locations, some
directories with non-intuitive names (e.g. lib/endorsed: why endorsed?).

If there's a problem I don't know where to look, I don't know where to
place my files, I don't know which parts are superfluous and and and...

Are docs about that anywhere in the outside world without having to pay
 > $ 30 for an outdated book?

Bye,
Florian