cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject Re: Expenditure in a file store
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:32:15 GMT
Hi Rachid

I don't think it's possible to serialize directly to a file (at least I
haven't seen such serializer yet).

My suggestion is to use the Source Writing Transformer
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/sourcewriting-transformer.html)
to write to stream content to a file. You'll probably need to do a
transformation step before to put all the tags used by the source
writing transformer into the xml stream in the pipline.

Regards
Felix