cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Brosich <bros...@units.it>
Subject Re: xslt transformer doesn't find the value of attributes
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:30:16 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On 9/1/06, Alberto Brosich <brosich@units.it> wrote:
>
>> ..Here is the mistake...
>
> But you said it worked with xalan at the command-line?
>
> If yes, can you indicate with which version of Xalan it works? Might
> be an "interesting" bug.
Yes, it works.

dpkg returns:

ii  libxerces27    2.7.0-2        validating XML parser library for C++
ii  xalan          1.10-3         XSLT processor

xalan -v returns:
Xalan version 1.10.0
Xerces version 2.7.0

The system is Debian Etch AMD64 and isn't where is running cocoon (I
cannot install xalan on this system and I cannot run cocoon on AMD64
because I need a library (sapjco 2.0) that doesn't exist for 64 bit).

Alberto