cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Zoundi <bibl...@hermes.ulaval.ca>
Subject Re: Re: Re: [FIX] I18nTransformer [CACHING PIPELINE]
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:14:45 GMT
You are right it is a client side problem. I tried to add these in the
head part of my xsl templates :

Using wget I can see that Cocoon is serving the locale correctly. Hitting
control -R brute force is fixing the problem.

It doesn't work but right now but you helped me understand the problem. I
hope someone help me manage to solve it! :-) I am still looking on the
internet for some explanations. If you have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks in advance