cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Konovalov <oleg...@yahoo.com>
Subject Integrating Cocoon & Spring apps
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:10:20 GMT
Hi,

We have an existing legacy Cocoon 2.0.4 application with Actions written in Java (JDK1.4.2)
by a 3rd party company.
We are trying to write a Java application (based on Spring 1.3) with JSPs at presentation
level,
which would need to be integrated with that Cocoon app.

Originally we thought that we just have a link in Cocoon apps to the Spring app (but there
should not be a separate login).
Is that feasible ?

Now we are thinking of also calling one of the Task.targetTriggered(String triggerName)  methods
which performs a lot of useful operations for us.  Is that possible ?  How to do that ?

I looked at the security aspect of that Cocoon application.
It seems to have a SecurityProfileFilter in front of a servlet which gets all security info
into securityProfile.
There is also a GetSecurityInfoTransformer written [not sure what it is doing exactly].

Any good info on security, single sign-on info for Cocoon - Java apps integration ?

Thank you in advance,
Oleg.