cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Wotan von Klass" <vonkl...@gmail.com>
Subject Access component in JXTemplate
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:38:34 GMT
Hello,
Ive a problem with accessing a component. Maybe someone can help me:

The component is defined in cocoon.xconf with:
<component class="de.cocoon.hibernate.HibernateFactory"
role="de.cocoon.persistantfactory.PersistenceFactory"/>

and I can access it in the flowscript with:
var factory = cocoon.getComponent(Packages.de.cocoon.persistantfactory.PersistenceFactory.ROLE);

Now I want to access it in an JXTemplateGenerator in the sitemap:
The call at the moment is:
       <map:generate type="jx" src="blocks.xml">
          <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
          <map:parameter name="sitemapAsBase"
value="{baselink:SitemapBaseLink}"/>
          <map:parameter name="requestAsBase"
value="{baselink:RequestBaseLink}"/>
          <map:parameter name="base-url" value="{global:base-url}"/>
        </map:generate>

but in blocks.xml I only have request, session, context and so on. So
how can i access it there? Is there a parameter for the cocoon object?
Thanks a lot
Wotan von Klass