cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Kuehne <kue...@trustable.de>
Subject Re: custom Serializer: not getting the last 20 bytes , setOutputStream
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 09:08:53 GMT
Hi Ard !

>  Think the flush() and doFinal() things are not the problem (look at
> the XMLSerializer, Dominique is doing more or less the same)

Still think so! Made a giant effort and took a look at the doc :

public void close() :
This method invokes the doFinal method of the encapsulated cipher
object, which causes any bytes buffered by the encapsulated cipher to be
processed.

So if we don't call close() on the stream, the necessary doFinal() will
not be called. As we are not allowed to call close(), maybe it's a
workaround to call doFinal() on the underrlying Cipher object. But
that's a wierd hack ...

A call to flush() is not sufficient.

Greetings

Andreas

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable
Kirchröder Str. 70e
30625 Hannover
Germany
www.trustable.de

Kostenlose Verifikation qualifizierter elektronischer Signaturen:
www.sig-check.de