cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [AJAX] cocoon.ajax.periodicalUpdate and IE caching problems
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:02:59 GMT
Hi,

I am currently playing around with the periodicalUpdate functionality from
the Cocoon 2.1.9 samples. It seems to work quite well - on the first look.
When using the Internet-Explorer only one first update is done. After that I
have to manually clear the cache to trigger a new update. When using Mozilla
everything works as expected. I tried adding some of the usual "Turn off
caching stuff", but, as only a html fragment is returned, they seem to be
ignored. I set the pipelines to no-caching but still with no effect :-(

Any suggestions?

Regards,

     Christofer

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater

univativ GmbH & Co. KG

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 21

fax: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 29

email: christofer.dutz@univativ.de

http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf