cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: Action Vs Logicsheet
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:28:00 GMT

On Aug 1, 2006, at 7:43 AM, Omar Adobati wrote:

> As still written to this ML I need an SMSTransformer,
> so I need to write one by myself... are flowscript the right choice?

Not sure what that all means, but... if you need a custom transformer,
you would still write it in the usual way even if you are using flow
for flow control.

Note: I would avoid a design that called for any kind of custom
transformer that's meant to be used for its side effects... that
probably indicates an abuse of the sitemap.  Pipelines should be for
generating data.

HTH,
—ml—