cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "alan johnson" <alanmace...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Triggering cocoon on filesystem changes
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:36:22 GMT
Hi, thanks for your replies,

Basically we will have a large volume of XML files uploaded into a folder,
we do not know when the files will be uploaded but it will be "fairly
regularly" i.e. possibly once a day but not necessarily, maybe once a week,
or even every 2 weeks.  We will then need to style these (using XSLT), I
think that Toby's sugestion should work, just fetching them on the fly
instead of preprocessing all of the files but we have a number of issues to
iron out at our end.

Thanks again for your help,

Any suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated.

A.