cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: Access to XML bean elements in flowscript/javaflow
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:19:09 GMT

On Aug 8, 2006, at 2:44 AM, Saskia Heesen wrote:

> tmp.getNodeName() I get "beannumber". (that's correct)
>
> When I say
>
> tmp.getNodeValue I get "null". How can I receive the value of my bean?

2 thoughts:

1) I think JXPath is the easiest way to query a DOM tree;

2) Maybe the value really is null?

I think I would fire up HTTPLiveHeaders in Mozilla to sniff the POST
request and just make sure the request parameter is really coming back,
if there was any chance of anything screwy happening on the client
side.  Then I would turn on debugging in CForms and look for log
messages from the binding framework.

—ml—