cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de" <christofer.d...@univativ.de>
Subject Connection not closeing ater sending result of pipeline
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:52:47 GMT
Hi,

I am currently working on integrating a secondary system to our Cocoon based application.
For this we have a pipeline using a request in a multipart http request to do some processing
and use a cocoon-pipeline for sending the result. Everything is working fine except for one
thing. Even if Cocoon sends the response in far under one second, the connection is shut-down
and an EOF is sent 20 seconds later. Is there a way to let cocoon not keep connection active
after sending the request? It seems that keeping the connection alive is a good thing for
serving browsers, but in our case the client is a simple socket-based application.

Regards,

      Chris

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater

univativ GmbH & Co. KG

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 21

fax: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 29

email: christofer.dutz@univativ.de

http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf