cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hugh Field-Richards <h...@megan.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon written in PHP
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 07:48:22 GMT
I have not looked at anything else but XSL transforms because of my
background with Cocoon itself. I also wanted to be able to port
whatever I did in Paloose back to Cocoon with the minimum of change
(and effort). If people are interested then I might have a look at
other methods of transformation. If you have a link to point me
towards a site describing what you are referring to, I will have a look.

Hugh