cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Executing CocoonPipelineCronJob only once
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:19:25 GMT
Perhaps it is not possible...check http://www.clockwatchers.com/cron_general.html to get some
general cron help.

Furthermore, I have the feeling you want this cron to warm up your caches, right? Do you really
think this is necessary? I mean, it is only important for the very first time you start the
JVM. A restart can be cache persistent when you set your stores to be persistent.

So apart from the cron capable of doing it ones at start-up, I really doubt wether you really
need this cron

Ard