cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schultz, Gary - COMM" <GSchu...@commerce.state.wi.us>
Subject Accessing value of contextPath
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:16:08 GMT
I running Cocoon 2.1.8.

I'm building a custom 404 page in Cocoon. What I want is for the error page
to display the Request URI to the user. At the moment I can only access the
value of the contextPath when it is used as the value of the href attribute
in a link <a> element. Whenever I try to access the contextPath in any other
way I get nothing.

Here is code that works, I get the request URI from the contextPath:

The following does not work, I would get an empty p element:

So I just have a general question, Can the contextPath value be used in any
way other than the href attribute, and if so, how?

Gary T. Schultz
IT Administrator
Wisconsin Dept. of Commerce
608-266-1283