cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: Flow concurrency (was Re: Action Vs Logicsheet)
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 08:47:29 GMT
> > Not sure if that's really such a big thing (how many concurrent
> > requests to the flow engine do you expect a user to make. Quick
> > fingers! ;-)
> Think "Cocoon Portal".

Still! ...except for the first load and all portlets creating the
first continuation (if they do) the user still has use the portlets
concurrently. If the flow is nothing enormously long running it should
be alright. If not - well then there might be an issue. But it's not
as if hundreds of users are getting blocked. Do you experienced any
problems with it like that?

...but why am I going into details here - use javaflow ;-)

cheers
--
Torsten