cocoon-users mailing list archives

From nackey <nackeyinc...@aim.com>
Subject Widget Tree and dynamic page updating with Ajax
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:17:09 GMT

Hallo,

I have a widget tree and if I select a node I would like that
a part of the web page will be updated (e.g. with ajax)

If I select another node, also a part of the web page should be dynamic
updated and the part, which I updated with the previous node, should
not disappear.

My aim is that I would like to decide which information will be displayed.

E.g. I have a tree of employee with the nodes: name, first name, street,
zip, city etc.
Now I select the nodes first name and city and I would like to see these
information.

Is this possible to do with the widget:tree, ajax?  Or do I have to
use other web technologies?

I hope my problem is understandable.

Thanks.

Kristina