cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Kasparian <kaspar...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Symbol 'cocoon.forms' is not defined after loading '__package__.js'
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:06:43 GMT
Hello,
I've got this message while displaying a form using ajax/dojo :
    Symbol 'cocoon.forms' is not defined after loading '__package__.js'
All javascripts are reachable but i still got this message. I don't know
where this "symbol" is declared
The form is displayed but repeaters do not work : when I want to add a
row, i've got the JS message :
    forms_submitForm is not defined .
By the way, there is no "forms_submitForm" function in the forms_lib.js,
but an "oldforms_submitForm" function. (???)
What is the JS file needed to solve this problem ?
Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks
--
*Sébastien KASPARIAN <mailto:kasparian@4dconcept.fr>*