cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: RuntimeException
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:54:38 GMT
Remi Dewitte napisaƂ(a):
> I use cocoon-2.1.7 shipped with eXist.
>
> Debugging with Eclipse I can see this is a null pointer in xalan
> transformation (also visible using xsltc).
> <snip/>

Nothing really meaningful after quick look. What about putting other
transformer after xmldb?
I had very similar situation using my own transformer, there were nested
runtime exceptions. After hours of debugging and hacking code I have
rewritten whole transformer from scratch and it worked fine. Given that,
I do not know what caused weird exceptions but it makes me feel that
xmldb transformer does not have to be the real source of troubles. I
know I'm not helping you much, but nothing more I can say now.
Try newer version of Cocoon, maybe replace Xalan with Saxon for testing...

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski