cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.9 eclipse-project task fails
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:34:32 GMT
Hi Manuel,

I am glad it is working now for you.

Manuel Mata escribió:
> Thx it works fine now.
>
> I used my ant installation instead of cocoon bundled
> one. When i try to make the project with the "build
> eclipse-project" it works, but not with my "ant
> eclipse-project". Probably the cocoon bundled ant
> brings some external tasks.

Yes, there are some custom ant tasks provided by cocoon. The compiled
ant task are in:

$COCON_HOME/tools/anttasks/

I never tried, but if you want to use your own ant intallation, you
should add the compiled anttask directory in the ant calsspath.
In case you want to take a look of the source code of this custom ant
task, the source files are in:

$COCON_HOME/tools/src/anttasks/

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.