cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ninh Quyen <nin...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.9 and xsp taglibs problems
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:44:14 GMT
Well,
what i'm trying to do is to build an xsp page with a dynamic generation
of content, which is done using my java class.
The content is generated for each event due to the semantic description
in a xml file. The generated objects could be buttons, radios,
checkboxes ...
and they are scheduled in an corresponding layout for each type of client.

Those, what appears in the XSP is:
     <xsp:expr>clientHandler.buildContent(xspCurrentNode,
request)</xsp:expr>

and in the java class, the corresponding objects are added with:
    xspCurrentNode.addChild("...")

Hope you can get something clear.
Sorry for bad english and not so gut expression.

The original application was developed by a college 5 years ago, with
cocoon 1.
I got his job now and have to improve/extend it. That guy is
unfortunately no more here.