cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject How to get whole bizData (or contextObject) object from javascript flow function?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:11:05 GMT
Hi,

 From a java class I call:

pipelineUtil.processToStream("render/renderPage", bizData, fos); [1]

Because I need to use java inside the jxTemplate, I needed to add a
javascript flow function to call the jxTemplate pipeline. My problem is
I don't know how to get the whole bizDataObject from javascript flow, so
far I found:

Packages.org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.FlowHelper.getContextObject(objectModel);
[2]

Should return the bizData object.

My question is how to get the objectModel inside a flow function to to
call FlowHelper.getContextObject() ?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[1]