cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: auth-handler in session object
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 05:20:38 GMT
Jens Reufsteck escribió:
> Would be much appreciated, if anyone knows how to retrieve the role-parameter passed
to the login-action other than by the session-transformer.

> I understand that parameters generated by the authentication pipeline (which is referred
by the authentication handler) is set in a special session-context called "authentication".
I can retrieve this data with the session-transformer:

I found this link: http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/XspSessionFw
> Now I'd like to access the role directly from flowscript but don't know how. Or alternatively
the name of the authentification handler used for authentification (but probably this is even
more complicated?).

See:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=114298359204060
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=107093948811031