cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: Imageop - type selection
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 04:26:42 GMT

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> If you don't want to rely on file suffixes a possible solution is to
> set a different file suffix as .img .

But is it there a way to get imageop not rely on suffixes at all? It
would be some effort to rename all the files as .img as they are
referenced in a database.

--
Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,