cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nils Kaiser <NilsKai...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Puzzle: Login method using the following criteria
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:42:08 GMT

>> If that is still a problem, you could send another pipeline to the
>> client which shows the same content but does not perform the request
>> check (for example by appending a prefix). You can then even use
>> resources inside both pipelines to do similar transforms.
>>
> it doesn't matter whether you redirect to another pipeline with a
> different prefix or not .. cocoon will still end up in the request
> matcher

You should check the prefix before matching for a special pipeline
whitch shows the content... i.e. use the request matcher only for the
requests that do not match the special pipeline. You can achieve that by
matching the special pipeline first, and matching the request parameter
then.

I meant something like this:

<map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline internal-only="true">
    <map:match pattern="loggedin/**">
       ... show content ...
    </map:match>
  <map:pipeline>
  <map:pipeline>
    <map:match type="parameter" pattern="username">
       ... decide which content to show and redirect/sendPage using
loggedin/ pipeline ...
    </map:match>
  <map:pipeline>
<map:pipelnies>

If I am still missing your point, submit a portion of your sitemap for
better understanding.