cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Abbas Mousavi <abbasmous...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Saxon does not recognise cocoon protocol
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:46:27 GMT
I use cocoon protocol to read some small  bit of data to my stylesheet from an xml file, I
know that it can be done with include transformer, but this is not the problem, I want to
know "why saxon can not recognize urls starting with cocoon://

Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijvers@hippo.nl> wrote:
> > ...I replaced Xalan with Saxon, to use some of its
> features. It works
> > well with all of my stylesheets but does not works with
> stylesheets that use
> > cocoon:// protocol to access some xml files...

?? I do not understand this anyway? You are fetching some xml blocks within xsl with cocoon://
? Or are you talking about importing/including other xsl's with the cocoon:// protocol? Fetching
an xml block with cocoon:// protocol within an xsl, without any form of include transformer
is totally strange to me. Plz explain more about it if you like,

Regards Ard