cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris <chri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Looking for suggestion on auto backup cocoon form fields
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:18:53 GMT

This is the scenario in a cocoon forms/flow webapp.  A user is presented with a
cocoon form that has a few text fields on it, assume at some point in the future
this could be an html editor widget.  At some regular interval of time I want to be
able to save what has been entered in case the browser gets closed or a session
times out.  I would like to do this save server-side and without a submit-page-load.
This sounds like ajax would help.  So if there is a failure, when the user goes
back they see the contents from the last auto-save.

Has anyone done something like this?

thanks,

-chris