cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Omar Adobati" <omar.adob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CForm Definition and CForm Template issue
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:39:21 GMT
Actually, with the suggestions retrieved by the ML the form is well
displayed but... it doesn't work when I try to submit it. I have back
an error that says:

org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: Cannot convert null to an object.

and it refers to the line of code in the javascript file:

"firstname"   : form.getChild("firstname").getValue(),
"lastname"    : form.getChild("lastname").getValue(),

I think it's about the group tags I use, but I also think that should
be a way to do this job modifying the code in the flow script file...
where I can find a reference? Does anyone could help me again?

Thanks a lot
  Omar

--
Dr. Omar Adobati