cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sanket Pattekar" <sanket.patte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom class that runs when cocoon starts up
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:01:10 GMT
Thanks for all your replies...'

Based on the replies, I think that cron job is the best available
solution, as I need to execute a pipeline, so I can use
CocoonPipelineCronJob.

However I would like to know how to write a cron job that is executed
only once and periodically. Having followed the documentation I noted
that the cron is periodic, but I need to execute a pipeline only once
after startup.

Thanks
Sanket