cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: on-value-changed not working on fields with suggestion list?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:43:59 GMT
Ok ... I managed to find the typo ;)
Unfortunately it still doesn't work. My TCP analyser tells my that an ajax
submit is done correctly and cocoon responds with an bu:document without
content (which is correct, since nothing has to be changed), unfortunately
cocoon doesn't execute the on-value-changed code of my widget :( What could
be the reason for this?

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Christofer Dutz [mailto:dutz@c-ware.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. August 2006 11:06
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: AW: on-value-changed not working on fields with suggestion list?

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for that Tipp. I just patched my own version and now the ajax
support is deactivated ... here the debug output:

[snip]
DEBUG:  Loading
URI/Disco2/_cocoon/resources/dojo/src/animation/AnimationSequence.js
DEBUG:  Loading
URI/Disco2/_cocoon/resources/dojo/../forms/js/CFormsSuggest.js
DEBUG:  Loading
URI/Disco2/_cocoon/resources/dojo/src/widget/html/ComboBox.js
DEBUG:  Loading URI/Disco2/_cocoon/resources/dojo/src/widget/ComboBox.js
DEBUG:  Loading URI/Disco2/_cocoon/resources/dojo/src/fx/__package__.js
DEBUG:  Loading URI/Disco2/_cocoon/resources/dojo/src/fx/html.js
DEBUG:  Loading URI/Disco2/_cocoon/resources/dojo/src/widget/html/stabile.js
DEBUG:  Loading
URI/Disco2/_cocoon/resources/dojo/src/widget/InlineEditBox.js
DEBUG:  fragment creation error: [Error: Ungültiges Argument.]
DEBUG:  fragment creation error: [Error: Ungültiges Argument.]
DEBUG:  fragment creation error: [Error: Ungültiges Argument.]
DEBUG:  fragment creation error: [Error: Ungültiges Argument.]
DEBUG:  fragment creation error: [Error: Ungültiges Argument.]
DEBUG:  fragment creation error: [Error: Ungültiges Argument.]

I added the styling to the advanced-field-styling.xsl, modified the template
for the combo-box and patched the java-sript.

Any ideas ... I am using Cocoon 2.1.9

Chris