cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: CForm Definition and CForm Template issue
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:58:42 GMT
Hi Omar,

I think you should use lookupWidget instead of getChild. getChild only gets
you the direct child of the form-root. You could either write
form.getChild("name").getChild("firstname").getValue();
Or
form.lookupWidget("name/firstname").getValue();

Hope this helps.

Regards,
     Chris

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater
univativ GmbH & Co. KG
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 21
fax: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 29
email: christofer.dutz@univativ.de
http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf