cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gustavo N. Fernandes" <gustav...@terra.com.br>
Subject Dojo 0.3.1 and Cocoon 2.1.9
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 05:18:51 GMT
Hello, I am currently using Cforms to show and edit a XML. The XML will be
shown in a Dojo 0.3.1 sortable table, so I created my ft-template that
renders the dojo html code of the sortable table inside.
When the form pipeline is rendered I noticed that forms-samples-styling.xsl
includes code that imports dojo version 0.2.1, and my sortable table does
not work.
Question: Is is possible to use Dojo 0.3.1 with cocoon 2.1.9 ? I could
change the forms-samples-styling.xsl to not include cocoon´s js import,
but won´t that break ajax stuff?

TIA,
Gustavo