cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: How does the captcha valid. in forms work?
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:45:07 GMT
Hi Marco

As far as I understand it, the widget generates a string with the expected
value and gives this an id.

This is stored in the session. When rendering the widget to html an image
with the name capcha-{id}.jpg is requested. Cocoon now takes this id to
generate the image for that particular id containing the information in the
session. All the Validator has to do now is to compare the value entered
with the one stored in the session.

Hope I’m correct.

Chris

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater

univativ GmbH & Co. KG

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 21

fax: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 29

email: christofer.dutz@univativ.de

http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf

  _____