cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Duroc <nicolas.du...@free.fr>
Subject Jar conflicts
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:47:22 GMT
Hi,

In my webapps cocoon I use binding forms for editing XML files and XSL
Transformations. In one of my XSL stylesheet, I use javascript (into
<xalan:component><xalan:script
lang="javascript">...</xalan:script></xalan:component>), but in order to use

this XSL, cocoon needs js.jar. So, I put it in the WEB-INF/lib directory, and
the XSL transformations work fine !... but the binding forms (which worked
fine too before I use js.jar) don't work anymore. I get an exception :
"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mozilla.javascript.Context.setDebugger
(Lorg/mozilla/javascript/debug/Debugger;Ljava/lang/Object;)V"
I tried many of available js.jar, but without "real" success. For few of them,
the binding forms work again but, not the XSL Transformation... I tried too
differents xalan.jar, but result is the same. I can't make work XSL
Transformations and binding forms together...

If any one has an idea, I'll really appreciate.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nicolas Duroc