cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Florian Leinberger <leinber...@seitenbau.com>
Subject [CForms] Strictness of the template transformer
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:58:34 GMT
Hi,

we had invented some own tags to influence our modified XSL-Stylesheets that
render cocoon forms in Cocoon 2.1.6.

i.e. "<fi:cssclass>" or "<fi:cssclassLabel>"

<ft:widget id="mitarbeiterAbwesenheitStartdate">
  <fi:styling type="readonly" class="" layout="2cols2"/>
  <fi:cssclass>webFormInputNormalDivHg</fi:cssclass>
  <fi:cssclassLabel>webFormTextfett</fi:cssclassLabel>
</ft:widget>

This worked fine in 2.1.6. After un upgrade to Cocoon 2.1.9 however it seems
that the forms template transformer is much stricter now and doesn't allow
unknown tags within <ft:widget> anymore.

Also some official tags like <fi:help> and <fi:value> are no longer accepted in
2.1.9.

Is there a way to configure the tranformer so that is less strict? Our problem
is, that we have many, many forms and therefore it would be really a lot of work
to modify all our form templates.

Thanks for any advice,
Florian