cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Zhu Di" <flut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About cocoon <map:act>
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:11:58 GMT
no, actually the parameter I want is not in URL, the only way to get it is
process the request parameter in another pipeline, but the problem is these
two pipeline both want the same match pattern, and I couldn't combine them,
at least from my point of view. so is there any solution for that?

thanks

di