cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Cocoon Man" <cocoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Could not find component (key [org.apache.cocoon.components.profiler.Profiler])
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:45:05 GMT
Hello all,

I tried to install and activate the Cocoon profiler in my webapp but
whenever I switch to *<map:pipeline type="profile-noncaching">,* I have the
following error message :

http-8080-Processor73 ERROR sitemap.handled-errors - Could not find
component (key [org.apache.cocoon.components.profiler.Profiler])
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find
component (key [org.apache.cocoon.components.profiler.Profiler])
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(
ExcaliburComponentManager.java:265)
        at org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(
CocoonComponentManager.java:335)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.profiler.ProfilingNonCachingProcessingPipeline.compose
(ProfilingNonCachingProcessingPipeline.java:60)
        at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.compose(
ContainerUtil.java:212)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(
DefaultComponentFactory.java:266)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.InstrumentedResourceLimitingPool.newPoolable
(InstrumentedResourceLimitingPool.java:655)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.InstrumentedResourceLimitingPool.get(
InstrumentedResourceLimitingPool.java:371)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.doGet(
PoolableComponentHandler.java:198)
        at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler.get(
ComponentHandler.java:381)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(
ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:215)
        at org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.select(
ExtendedComponentSelector.java:262)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.InvokeContext.getProcessingPipeline
(InvokeContext.java:150)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.GenerateNode.invoke(
GenerateNode.java:57)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke
(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(
PipelineNode.java:142)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
PipelinesNode.java:92)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(
ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:234)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(
ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:176)
        at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(
TreeProcessor.java:248)
        at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(
CocoonServlet.java:1154)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
        at jrockit.reflect.VirtualNativeMethodInvoker.invoke(
Ljava.lang.Object;[Ljava.lang.Object;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava.lang.Object;[
Ljava.lang.Object;I)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java
:243)
I'm using Cocoon 2.1.8 with JRockit 1.5.0_06 and Jonas 4.6.6.

The strange thing is that I have the profiler block (*
cocoon-profiler-block.jar*) in my */WEB-INF/lib/* directory.

The only strange thing I can find in the logs is the following message :
*Main Thread DEBUG core.roles - looking up shorthand profiler, returning
null
*
Any ideas where it comes from ?

Thanks