cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xhtml and Ajax...no go!!
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:14:38 GMT
Hi,
I got the following information from the wikipedia (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XHTML)

The following is an example of XHTML 1.0 Strict.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <head>
  <title>XHTML 1.0 Example</title>
 </head>
Markup Language">XHTML</abbr> 1.0 Strict document. Note that either
  the XML declaration or the meta tag is necessary, but not both.</p>

regards

Andre