cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: checkbox widget with datatype vector
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 06:05:18 GMT
Hi,

        var model = form.getModel();
        var bizData = {"next" : model.next, "delItem" : model.delItem,
"quantity" : model.quantity, "orderID" : model.orderID, "stockID" :
model.stockID}
        var confirmOrder = bizData.next;
        var delItems2 = bizData.delItem; //The list of selected checkboxes
        var delItems = java.util.Arrays.asList(delItems2);

The above gives me the follwoing error:

Cannot convert
org.apache.cocoon.forms.flow.javascript.ScriptableWidget@b4216d to
java.lang.Object[]

So when I do:

var delItems = java.util.Arrays.asList(delItems2.getValue());

I get the follwoing error message:

getValue is not a function.

What am I missing here?

regards