cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: checkbox widget with datatype vector
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:30:23 GMT
Hi Jason,

Sorry, I thought it was optional.  But no big deal, just set it to the
> same as your value-path.

Unfortunately it is bit of a design issue and I do not need it displayed on
the screen. Is there no way at all this value can be optional?!

Should be list-type="checkbox".

Spot on again, thanks. When I select a value to be deleted none of them are
being deleted. If memory serves me correctly I need to convert the array
type to a collection and then obtain an iterator on the collection right?

Again the flow code is unchanged:

        delItems = bizData.delItem ;
        var items = new java.util.Vector();

        if (parseInt(bizData.quantity) || delItems != null) {
            try {

                if (delItems != null) {

                   if (delItems.iterator) { // A list of delItems have been
selected to be deleted.
                      items.addAll(delItems);
                      deleteOrderItem2(items);
                   } else { //A single delItem has been selected to be
deleted.
                      items.add(delItems);
                      deleteOrderItem2(items);
                   }