cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: checkbox widget with datatype vector
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:02:23 GMT
Hi,
I have managed to track down the email I first posted to the group
concerning this issue in 2004!:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cocoon-users/200411.mbox/%3Cs18f3876.079@cs-emo.csir.co.za%3E

The only thing I have changed, like I said earlier, is that I have now
implemented a widget system with required fields and I suspect that it is
the datatype declaration I have assigned to the widget that is causing the
problem here.

Any pointer will be most welcome.

regards

Andrew