cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon-Ajax issue
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:57:42 GMT
Hi Jason,
seems you may have a winner here. I'm having a problem with where the
resource link is pointing to as none of the files are being picked up:

  <xsl:include href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-
page-styling.xsl"/>
  <xsl:include href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-
advanced-field-styling.xsl"/>

My project sits in the root.war folder of my jboss application server, and
my folder stucture is as follows:

root.war - myproject/
            - cocoon/
            - resources/
            - samples/
            - slide/
            - stylesheets/
            - test-suite/
            - WEB-INF/
            - not-found.xml | sitemap.xmap | welcome.xml | welcome.xslt

Now all the documents required are within the cocoon folder, for example
forms-advanced-field-styling.xsl is located at:

root /cocoon/blocks/orms/dest/org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/

So my question is, and in relation to the cocoon folder, where exactly are
the following references being resolved to?:

  <xsl:include href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-
page-styling.xsl"/>
  <xsl:include href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-
advanced-field-styling.xsl"/>
<xsl:param name="resources-uri">resources</xsl:param>

regards

Andrew