cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon-Ajax issue
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:41:20 GMT
Hi Toby,

creditCard.kont  !=  **viewform-*

Yes that is correct. It points to my continuation pipe for which I have a
hidden continuation id:

 <ft:form-template action="login.kont" name="Form1" method="POST"
ajax="true">
   <ft:continuation-id/>

in the form definition, my continuation pipe being:

            <map:match pattern="**.kont">
               <map:select type="request-method">
                 <map:when test="POST">
                   <map:call
continuation="{request-param:continuation-id}"/>
                 </map:when>
                 <map:otherwise>
                     <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
                 </map:otherwise>
               </map:select>
            </map:match>

In my flow I call the ajax pipe as:

    var form2 = new Form("forms/CreditCardDetails.xml");
    form2.showForm("viewform-CreditCardDetails", {"userGlobal":userGlobal});

Hoepfully we can resolve this issue today!

regards

Andrew

I'm having trouble getting Ajax to work myself, but this is one piece of