cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Parse HTML returned from dodjo/ajax form submit
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:06:02 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to get my head round dojo.xml.Parse, but with little joy! I get
a returned document from a form submit as follows:

    formNode: "Form1",
    load: function(load, data, e) {

        //Parse data and extract form element

        //Return form element to document
        dojo.byId('output').innerHTML = data;

     }

What I want to do is extract from the <form> node from the returned html. In
java I would extract the element as follows:

DomParser parser = new DOMParser();
parser.parse(data);
Document document = parser.getDocument();
NodeList nodes = document.getElemenByTagName("form");

How would I acheive the same using dojo?

regards

Andrew