cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject ft:form-template onSubmit issue
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:52:08 GMT
Hi,
I have a cform which has javascript validation on some form fields
(widgets):

<fd:javascript>
  if (case) {
    return true;
  } else {
    return false;
  }
</fd:javascript>

<fd:widgets>
</fd:widgets>

Basically what I want to happen is that when <form> is returned a value of
'true' to indicate that all form fields have been validated successfully a
javascript function is carried out, for example an alert is triggered
alert("success").

I have edited both resources/forms-lib.js and resources/forms-
field-styling.xsl and absolutely nothing is happening. Firstly how can I
determine in javascript whether true has been returned to the form after it
has been submitted? I have tried a check on document.Form.submitted and had
no joy with that. Any ideas?

regards

Andrew