cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Defending web applications against dictionary attacks
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:16:43 GMT
Antonio,
many thanks for the information. Unfortunately the documentation links for
the captcha block and captchareader do not work!! So I am working in the
dark here!! What I have so far is:

1. In my xml validations definitions file:

        <fd:captcha id="f1" required="true">
          <fd:label>Copy the number shown into the input field</fd:label>
          <fd:datatype base="string"/>
          <fd:validation>
            <fd:captcha/>
          </fd:validation>
        </fd:captcha>
2. In my jxt file:

        <ft:widget id="f1">
            <fi:styling listbox-size="30" class="keyinbox"/>
         </ft:widget>

When I submit the form the validation works, validation.captcha.mismatch,
the only problem being that I don't know how to display the generated
captcha image that needs to be entered!!! Do you or anyone else know how to
do this?

Secondly is it possible to set properties of the captchareader in the
sitemap so as to control the height, width, background color, font type etc
etc etc of the captcha image and if so how can I do that?

regards

Andrew