cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap javaflow / flowscript combo
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:54:24 GMT
Hi

The whole continuation management infrastructure is still waiting for an
> overhaul. (Probably not even that much work)

Ah! I suppose my follow on question from that response would be which flow
model to follow then, java or javascript? Is there any point in having more
than one definitive model? I mean is there any point in having one model,
javascript, which supports the cocoon object and another, java, which does
not? Would it not be better to just fully implement the best model and be
done with all the other half baked ones???

regards

Andrew