cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 321...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Xhtml and Ajax...no go!!
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:54:04 GMT
Hi Andrew,
I use 2.1.9 as well and no, when switching to xhtml, it does not load
correctly. It omits my complete css styling (stored in a seperate file),
displays just a white page with my three dropdown boxes. Those are supposed
to be there btw. (I use a modification of the carselector sample)

Did you undestand this part of the pipeline?
<map:select type="ajax-request">
                  <map:when test="true">
                    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
                  </map:when>
                  <map:otherwise>
                    <map:serialize type="html"/>
                  </map:otherwise>
If yes, could you please tell me what it does (without distracting from your
problem)?
Thanks
Marco